Check out this month’s support group meetings, and learn more about Adele Thompson who is the leader of Food Allergy Support Durham.
Support group meetings in August
Support groups provide a warm and caring environment for you to get help in dealing with the day-to-day stress of being at risk of anaphylaxis, or having a child who is at risk. Plus, it’s a great way to keep up-to-date on any new developments in the food allergy community.
This month’s support group spotlight is on Durham region in Ontario. Read about Adele, as she tells us about her experiences leading the Food Allergy Support Durham.
Check out the support group meetings happening this month!
Support group: Dresden Area Allergy Support
- Date: Monday August 14 from 6:30-7:30 EST
- Location: Dresden Youth Centre
- Topic: School start-up/back-to-school
- RSVP: Contact Jillian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support group: Ottawa Anaphylaxis Support Group (Park Date)
- Date: Saturday August 19 at 9am EST
- Location: Walter Baker Park in Kanata
- RSVP: Contact email@example.com