You can help save lives.
Please donate to Food Allergy Canada and help us to raise awareness and education throughout your communities so you are better supported and ultimately stay safe.
Your donations make a significant difference, with your support we can:
- Educate others on the seriousness of food allergies – Only 45% of Canadians say they would know what to do if they saw someone having an allergic reaction. Your donations help us to raise public awareness of food allergies.
- Advocate with government and industry to keep you safe – In the past 2 years, 13% of people with food allergies we surveyed had at least one severe allergic reaction at a restaurant and in 73% of these cases, the restaurant staff were informed of their allergy. Your support will help us make dining out safer.
- Support parents of children who are newly diagnosed with food allergies – More than 300,000 children across Canada have food allergies. Your support can provide parents with critical education and personalized support.
- Keep youth safe – Teens and young adults are at the highest risk for food induced anaphylactic reaction. Your support can help us keep them educated and safe.
- Provide you with the resources you need – We have medically reviewed and content rich resources to help you navigate the world of food allergy and to live more confidently.
Donate now or call us at 1-866-785-5660 to make your donation over the phone. You will receive a tax receipt for donations of $20 and above.
CRA Charity Registration Number: 88720 8676 RR0001