Find out where this month’s support group meetings are being held, and register for one of our free webinars around managing food allergy and anaphylaxis.
Plus, register your child for this month’s Allergy Pals Monthly webinar on eating out with food allergies.
- Allergy Pals Monthly webinars
Next session is May 27 on eating out with food allergies
Every month, kids with food allergies who are between the ages of 7-11 can participate in webinars that will cover key information on managing food allergies.
Each webinar is led by a trained peer mentor with food allergies and there will also be plenty of interactive games and activities that will have your child glued to the presentation! Check out the previous webinars.
Register your child today for our webinar.
- Webinars on the foundation in food allergy
Attend one of our free webinars on managing food allergy and anaphylaxis. Topics covered include the basics of food allergy, risk reduction, symptom recognition, and emergency management. There will also be time for questions afterwards.
If you have already attended one of these webinars, please help us spread the word so others can also benefit. Please share!
Two formats are offered, click on the links below to learn more and register:
- 60-minute webinar that is offered monthly: Next session is Wednesday, May 23.
- 90-minute small group webinar (up to 4 participants) to allow for more interaction. The small group webinars are offered 2x/week. Next session is Thursday, May 10.
Check out this month’s support group meetings!
Check out the support group meetings happening this month! Read our latest support group profile on Catherine and Karen from Alberta’s Children with Food Allergies – one of our newer support groups!
Regina Anaphylaxis Awareness
- Date: Thursday, May 10 from 7 pm – 8:30 pm CST
- Location: George Bothwell Library (Southland Mall), Regina
- RSVP: Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with one of our other support groups, visit our support group page. If there isn’t one in your community, we’ll help you get one started.