Join Canadian race car star Alex Tagliani, in the Summer of TAG 2018, as he races across Canada and helps to raise awareness about food allergies! Through this joint initiative, undertaken by Alex and Food Allergy Canada, with the support of Pfizer Canada, Alex hopes to reach Canadians from coast-to-coast.
How you can be involved
This year our theme is on creating an allergy-friendly environment in the kitchen. Help us raise awareness by participating in these activities:
- Enter the Allergy-Friendly Kitchen Contest – Win great kitchen-related prizes and the grand prize of a Napoleon Propane Gas Grill (valued at over $1,000)! To enter, create one of our allergy-friendly recipes, submit a photo of you making the recipe with family/friends, or of the finished dish, and pick your favourite allergy-friendly cooking tip. Download the recipes and enter the contest!
- Create allergy-friendly meals – Alex along with and Masterchef Canada 2017 finalist and allergy awareness advocate Thea Vanherwaarden create exclusive allergy-friendly recipes through interactive cooking demonstrations. Download the recipes now and use these recipes to enter our Allergy-Friendly Kitchen Contest!
- Follow our tips on cooking safely – Check out our top 10 cooking tips to help keep your kitchen allergy-friendly.
- Attend a race – Cheer Alex on at his races across Canada and help to promote food allergy awareness with him.
- Check out Alex’s top 10 list and share with others – Alex provides his advice for having a safe and fun summer.
Watch this sneak peek with Alex and Thea
Visit foodallergycanada.ca/SummerofTAG today to learn more about Summer of TAG and to enter our Allergy-Friendly Kitchen Contest. Let’s make it a summer full of awareness from coast-to-coast.