- This event has passed.
Webinar: Facebook live for kids: Food Allergy Education virtual show with Kyle Dine
April 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am EDT
Kyle will present his “Food Allergy Education” virtual show geared towards kids ages 3-10. The show will be engaging, educational and fun for kids at home!
Plus, Kyle’s 4-year-old daughter Zora will be joining him as a special assistant, and will be leading the “hand washing” song.
What kids will learn:
- Information about the common allergens
- Signs and symptoms of an allergic reaction
- What is medical identification
- Allergic reactions and treatment with epinephrine
- Washing hands
- Not sharing food
- Looking on the bright side and being empowered over food allergy
Let’s keep food allergy education going! Please RSVP to reserve your spot and share with others.
To learn more about Kyle, visit kyledine.com.