Please see below for our current listing of events and webinars. For more details and to register, please click on the event/webinar you are interested in.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Ask the allergist with Dr. Julia Upton
December 4, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Update: LISTEN TO THE RECORDING.
Join us for an informative webinar where Dr. Julia Upton will answer your questions about food allergies and anaphylaxis. You are invited to ask allergy-related questions from anything on allergy diagnostics (blood test, skin prick test, oral food challenges), allergy therapies, to introducing allergenic foods to infants, breastfeeding, how to treat reactions, and what’s new in research. You will have the opportunity to enter your top questions upon registration.
Details for this webinar
- What is the webinar about: Get answers to your top food allergy and anaphylaxis questions – answered by a leading allergist!
- Who is presenting: Canadian allergist Dr. Julia Upton who is on staff at Toronto’s SickKids Hospital in the Immunology and Allergy Department. She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Paediatrics at the University of Toronto and is the Section Chair of Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis with the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (CSACI).
- When is the webinar: Tuesday, December 4th from 12 pm to 1 pm EST.
- Who should attend: Parents, healthcare providers, and others who are interested in learning more about food allergies.
Please note the following:
- This webinar will not offer personalized medical advice about your specific circumstances.
- The information presented in the webinar is not a substitute for personalized medical advice from your healthcare professional. Always speak with your doctor before making any changes to your allergy management plan.
Please share with others who may benefit from this webinar.