Halloween tips and resources
Ghosts, goblins, tricks and treats, Halloween is a memorable day filled with costumes, treats, parties, and mischief.
For kids with food allergies, Halloween can present a few challenges and it can be overwhelming at times for parents, especially if you have a child who is newly diagnosed.
In this section, you have access to a host of tips, tools, and other resources, so you can navigate this holiday with confidence:
- NEW! Shine a light on food allergies – Be a part of the movement and help to shine a teal light on Halloween to create food allergy awareness across Canada.
- Tips to keep kids safe – Learn how to stay safe when trick-or-treating and at Halloween parties and discover what you can do with the candies afterwards.
- Be different. Make a difference. – Fundraise for our Shine a light campaign with these different event ideas. Help drive awareness and education this Halloween season!
- Free resources – Use our resources to display how you are keeping Halloween safe for all, whether that’s with shining a teal light, having candy alternatives at your door, or raising funds – we have many free resources for you to download and share, including posters and flyers, activity sheets, social icons, and more!
- Stay informed – Make sure you get all the latest allergy-related news and information to stay updated all year long.