Summer of TAG
Join race car driver Alex Tagliani in raising awareness of food allergies
This summer, join Canadian race car star Alex Tagliani in the Summer of TAG 2018, as he races across Canada and helps to raise awareness about food allergies and the importance of educating others along the way! Through this joint initiative, undertaken by Alex and Food Allergy Canada, with the support of Pfizer Canada, Alex hopes to reach Canadians from coast-to-coast.
This year, our theme is on creating an allergy-friendly environment in the kitchen. Help us raise awareness by participating in our Allergy-Friendly Kitchen Contest, learn tips on how to cook safely and minimize the risk of cross-contamination, and get inspired by recipes that have been exclusively created by Masterchef Canada 2017 finalist Thea Vanherwaarden and Registered Dietitian Linda Kirste!
How you can be involved
- Allergy-Friendly Kitchen Contest – The contest is closed.
- Create allergy-friendly meals – Alex along with Masterchef Canada 2017 finalist and allergy awareness advocate Thea Vanherwaarden create allergy-friendly recipes through interactive cooking demonstrations. Download the recipes now!
- Tips on cooking safely – Follow our top 10 cooking tips to help keep your kitchen allergy-friendly.
- Attend a race – Cheer Alex on at his races across Canada and help to promote food allergy awareness with him.
- Check out Alex’s top 10 list and share with others – Alex provides his advice for having a safe and fun summer.