You can help save lives.
Your donations make a significant difference, with your support we can:
- Educate others on the seriousness of food allergies – Only 45% of Canadians say they would know what to do if they saw someone having an allergic reaction. Your donations help us to raise public awareness of food allergies.
- Advocate with government and industry to keep you safe – In the past 2 years, 13% of people with food allergies we surveyed had at least one severe allergic reaction at a restaurant and in 73% of these cases, the restaurant staff were informed of their allergy. Your support will help us make dining out safer.
- Support parents of children who are newly diagnosed with food allergies – More than 300,000 children across Canada have food allergies. Your support can provide parents with critical education and personalized support.
- Keep youth safe – Teens and young adults are at the highest risk for food induced anaphylactic reaction. Your support can help us keep them educated and safe.
- Provide you with the resources you need – We have medically reviewed and content rich resources to help you navigate the world of food allergy and to live more confidently.
Donate now or call us at 1-866-785-5660 to make your donation over the phone. You will receive a tax receipt for donations of $20 and above.Tags: Donate, Food Allergy Awareness Month, ways to give