Find out where this month’s support group meetings are being held, register your child for the March Allergy Pals Monthly webinar, and check out our other upcoming webinars to learn the basics of managing food allergy and anaphylaxis.
Check out the support group meetings happening this month!
Support groups provide a warm, caring environment for you to share your concerns. You’ll get help in dealing with the day-to-day stress of being at risk for anaphylaxis, or having a child who is at risk.
Plus, you will keep updated on any new developments. It can be helpful to talk with others who understand what you’re going through. Below you will find the support group meetings happening this month. You can also read a support group profile about the leaders from the Metro Vancouver Anaphylaxis Group.
Food Allergy Support Halifax
- Date: Monday, March 26 from 7 pm – 9 pm AST
- Location: Sobeys Mill Cove (Community Room), Bedford
- RSVP: Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with one of our other support groups, visit our support group page. If there isn’t one in your community, we’ll help you get one started.
- Allergy Pals Monthly webinars: Next session is March 25 on managing food allergies and anxiety
Every month, kids with food allergies that are between the ages of 7-11 can participate in webinars that will cover key educational information on managing food allergies.
Each webinar will be led by a trained peer mentor with food allergies, there will also be plenty of interactive games and activities that will have your child glued to the presentation! Check out the previous webinars.
Register your child today our March webinar on managing food allergy and anxiety.
- Webinars on the foundation in food allergy
Attend one of our free webinars on managing food allergy and anaphylaxis. Topics covered include the basics of food allergy, risk reduction, symptom recognition, and emergency management. There will also be time for questions afterwards.
If you have already attended one of these webinars, please help us spread the word so others can also benefit. Please share!
Two formats are offered, click on the links below to learn more and register:
- 60-minute webinar that is offered monthly: Next session is Friday, April 13.
- 90-minute small group webinar (up to 4 participants) to allow for more interaction. The small group webinars are offered 2x/week. Next session is Wednesday, March 14.