For healthcare professionals and patients who want to learn more about food allergy and anaphylaxis, recorded webinars are available for playback anytime.
Register for upcoming webinars on our events page.
For healthcare professionals
- New guidelines for the introduction of peanut to babies for health care professionals – presented by Dr. Edmond Chan
- Nourishing children who have food allergy – presented by Registered Dietitian Linda Kirste. Also a great resource for families.
- The science of food allergy: understanding the research – presented by Dr. Manel Jordana. This is a great session for families as well.
For patients and parents/caregivers
- New guidelines for the introduction of peanut to babies for parents – presented by Dr. Julia Upton
- What is oral immunotherapy – presented by Dr. Julia Upton. Also a great resource for healthcare professionals.
- Allergy management in school – two sessions to choose frm, one for parents and one for students entering post-secondary school. These webinars are presented by Food Allergy Canada.
- Managing a milk allergy – presented by Food Allergy Canada
- Ask the allergist – presented by Dr. Julia Upton
- Tell your patients about our ongoing webinar series on the foundation of food allergy. These webinars review the basics of food allergy and anaphylaxis, ways to reduce risks of a reaction, symptom recognition, and emergency management.
- Past participants have rated these sessions very highly and noted how it helps them feel more confident in managing food allergy on a daily basis.
- Learn more
For kids and youth
- Allergy Pals Monthly webinars – presented by Food Allergy Canada and youth mentors
- Managing food allergies in College/University – presented by Food Allergy Canada and youth mentors
- Teen video series – created by Food Allergy Canada and youth mentors