In the spring of 2014, we were thrilled to launch a blog dedicated to providing adults with allergies specific information to their unique challenges: www.adultswithallergies.com.
We started with a small group of contributors, which has now grown to over a dozen bloggers of various ages and experiences. If you are passionate about educating others and willing to share your tips and stories, please feel free to contact us for an application form.
The blog covers a range of topics under the following categories:
- Legal Issues
- Allergies in Pop Culture
- And more!
Looking for a place to start on the blog? Here is a list of our most popular posts
- When a boy with a Food Allergy Walked into my Life: Girlfriend Edition
- Food Allergies and Anxiety: How I Dealt with Seeing a Jaguar at Lunch
- Don’t Eat the Butter Chicken: What I Learned from my Food Allergy Close Call
- Top 5 Perks of Having an Allergy
- Allergies and All-Inclusive Resorts