Linda Kirste is a Registered Dietitian. She works at HealthLinkBC where she operates the Allergy Nutrition Service ― a tele-practice-based service that provides nutrition education, as well as counselling and follow-up care for residents of British Columbia with food allergies.
This month, we are referring you to one of Linda’s most popular articles with us: Ensuring kids with multiple food allergies receive proper nutrition. She also provides specific ideas for parents on how they can meet the nutrition needs of kids with milk, peanut, tree nut, or wheat allergy, and where you can find a registered dietitian who is focused on food allergy.
Please check out this insightful article!
To read Linda’s other articles with us, visit our blog section, or click here to read about:
- How often should my child with multiple food allergies be assessed by a dietitian?
- Finding a dietitian
- Tips and recipes for a healthy diet for kids with food allergies
- Tips for optimizing nutrition in children living with FPIES or EoE
- Taking supplements to help avoid nutritional deficiencies
- Great substitutes for each of the priority allergens – including recipes
- Nourishing children with food allergies – watch the 60 min. webinar
Do you have a question you’d like to ask Linda in the months to come? If so, please send it along to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Ask the expert, dietitian, Linda Kirste, Multiple food allergies, nutrition