What’s in your backpack?
Enter our contest and show that you’re Ready! Here’s how it works:
- Take a photo or video of the items in your backpack that show us how you’re ready for school with food allergy. Items can include an epinephrine auto-injector, anaphylaxis emergency plan, allergy-friendly snacks, labelled water bottle, #ImReady poster (click here to download and print), etc.
- Share your photo or video with us by completing the contest submission form here. You can also provide a written submission.
- Bonus entry! Print the #ImReady sign and take a photo of you holding it and post it on social media. Be sure to use #ImReady and tag us so we receive your bonus entry.
Please note: Your social media account must be set as public for us to see your bonus entry. Don’t want to share your post publicly? No problem! Send your submission to us through direct messages (DM).
Enter for your chance to win a special prize pack!
Prize: A Food Allergy Canada prize pack including (one of each):
- #ShineATealLight glow-in-the-dark bracelet
- Think FAST poster
- Ultimate Guidebook for Teens with Food Allergies
- Food allergy hero button
- Food Allergy Canada sunglasses
- Food Allergy Canada phone holder
The winner will be randomly selected in a draw on September 13, 2021. The winner will be announced by end of September.
We can’t wait to see how you’re ready for school! Get started today.
Contest rules and regulations
Contest ends September 12, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT. This contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. A successfully completed and submitted photo or video which includes food allergy-related items is required to enter this contest. You do not need to submit a photo or video to enter, in this case, you would tell us the items that you are including in your backpack through the contest entry form. Participants will only be entered once into the contest regardless of the number of submissions provided through the contest entry form, plus one bonus entry through social media. Winners will be selected on September 13, 2021. View the full contest rules and regulations.