Have your voice heard with our #FoodAllergyVotes campaign.
Having local candidates hear directly from people impacted by food allergy is very powerful and can influence change.
Follow these tips on how to use your social media to #MakeFoodAllergyCount:
- Use the hashtags #FoodAllergyVote and #MakeFoodAllergyCount to show your support for this advocacy campaign
- Key political/election hashtags to include are #cdnpoli, #elxn43
- Directly tag your candidates or political parties, as well as Food Allergy Canada (Facebook handle @FoodAllergyCanada, Twitter handle @FoodAllergyCAN, Instagram handle @Food_Allergy_Canada
- Here are a few key politicians to tag (Twitter handles):
- @CPC_HQ / AndrewScheer
- @NDP/ @JagmeetSingh
- @liberal_party/ @JustinTrudeau
- @CanadianGreens/ @ElizabethMay
- @BlocQuebecois/ @yfblanchet
Food allergy affects my family and millions of other Canadians. @HANDLE OF YOUR FEDERAL CANDIDATE, it is time to start treating this life-threatening medical condition as a serious public health issue, one requiring comprehensive political action with the National Food Allergy Action Plan. #FoodAllergyVotes #MakeFoodAllergyCount #elxn43 #cdnpoli @FoodAllergyCAN
Tag us @foodallergycan
Tag us @foodallergycanada
Tag us @food_allergy_canada
For any questions you may have on our #FoodAllergyVotes campaign, or the National Food Allergy Action Plan, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1 866 785-5660.