Pledge your support! Share these resources to show kids with food allergy you have non-food treats and that you are making Halloween inclusive and safe for all – this year and for years to come.
Check out these posters from our #ShineATealLight campaign.
- If you’re giving out candy, these full-colour and printer-friendly posters can be displayed on your front door to let kids know you have allergy-friendly and non-food treats for them.
- The posters are also great to raise awareness and for fundraising.
- Click on the images to download the posters. The poster will then open in a new window where you can print.
Social icons for sharing
Download and share these fun Halloween Edition #FoodAllergyHacks!
- Pledge your support and drive food allergy awareness by posting these #FoodAllergyHacks on social media. They are a great way to let your community know how you are making this Halloween fun and safe for kids with food allergy.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #FoodAllergyHacks and #ShineATealLight when sharing on social media.
- Click on the images to download the hacks. The image will then open in a new window. To save the image, right click the image and save them to your device.
Activities for parties/events in your social bubble
Tip sheet for party hosts
Make your social bubble celebration safe for all. Check out our tips on having fun and staying safe.
- Download our tip sheet for party hosts.
For any questions you may have, contact us at email@example.com, or call 1 866 785-5660.