School is about to begin…are you ready?
Our team has developed many resources to help you and your family – as well as school staff – with back-to-school preparation.
- Parent checklist: Key reminders for parents and students. Tick off the boxes to make sure you remembered everything.
- If your child is newly diagnosed, check out our Newly Diagnosed Support Centre for information on managing food allergies.
- If your child attends childcare, read our information and resources about managing allergies in a childcare setting.
- Update your child’s Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan.
- Complete our free online course for parents, at allergyaware.ca.
To share with your school
- Anaphylaxis in Schools: What Educators Need to Know is an incredible, free online learning course for educators. It is based on the Anaphylaxis in Schools and Other Settings guidelines.
- Our Educators Resource page: information and links for teachers and school staff.
Support our education and outreach
Thank you for supporting Food Allergy Canada. We are able to provide the resources we do because of your generosity.
Help us continue educating and advocating for kids and adults with food allergies. Make a donation today
Tags: Back-To-School, Childcare, Resources, School, Tips